2.3 Purify mRNA
- After transcription reaction, add 10 μl of 4M ammonium acetate to the 25 μl solution and mix.
- Add 100 μl of 100 % ethanol and mix.
- centrifuge lightly with a tabletop centrifuge and leave at -20 °C to -80°C for 10 minutes.
- Centrifuge at 12000 rpm, 4 °C for 15 minutes.
- After removing the supernatant, lightly flush and remove the supernatant again.
- Leave untile the precipitate is semi dry with keeping lid open. Be careful not to get any impurities in.
- Add 40 μl RNase free water to dissolve the mRNA pellet.